Handblown Recycled Cocktail Mixing Glass - 550mL / 18oz
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED – Each mixing glass is blown by hand in Mexico by professional glass artisans
- SEAMLESS WALLS – While many mixing glasses are machine made with seams, the Piña Handblown Mixing Glass is created with no seams of any kind, providing smooth inner walls for stirring.
- EASY TO USE – Despite the larger capacity, the mouth of the mixing glass is sized to work flawlessly with all Piña strainers, including hawthorne and julep-style strainers.
- 550ml/18 Oz CAPACITY – This mixing glass is intended for mixing between 1-3 cocktails at once.
- HAND WASH ONLY – Due to the handblown nature of the glassware, this mixing glass should be washed using cool water and should not be exposed to significant fluctuation in temperature.
The Piña Barware Handblown Mixing Glass is a professional cocktail mixing glass intended for professional bartenders working in commercial restaurants and bars. It is beautifully hand crafted from recycled glass and is intended for mixing between two to five cocktails at one time. Each glass is blown from a heavy portion of glass, and the final mixing glass carries with it the distinct heft and quality of handmade glassware.
Due to the handmade nature of the mixing glass, each mixing glass will include distinct variations in wall thickness, total height, and inclusions such as small bubbles. On average, the glass measures 6 inches high with a 4 inches wide base and has a 3.5 inch opening for strainers.